Infant Rooms (6 Weeks - 1 Year)
- Our infant rooms follow a daily schedule & engage kids in hands-on activities such as painting & coloring with different objects as well as exploring different textures.
- Our teachers also enjoy singing songs & reading books to the kids throughout each day!
- Our infant schedule is based upon the individual children in the classroom & we aim to accommodate each child's specific needs on a daily basis.
- Our 2 & 3 year-old rooms will build upon the previous skills learned, but will start to focus on fine & gross motor skills as well as social skills.
- The kids will pick up new language just by interacting with their peers & being introduced to new words.
- They will also do a lot of exploring with all their senses.
- Our 4 & 5 year-old rooms will follow a weekly-themed schedule & tries to spend as much time outside walking around the community as possible.
- They will go on field trips & will explore all areas of nature in each season.
- While in the classroom, they will focus on educational activities to help each child become kindergarten-ready!
- They will work on sounds of letters, numbers, shapes & how to write their name.